|Strona 1 z 1|
|Autor:||batory [ 2007-01-15, 14:38 ]|
Mam problem ze znajdywaniem tematów konwersacji na korepetycje. Może ktoś ma więcej doświadczenia w tej kwestii? Gdzie i co szukać?
|Autor:||MPS [ 2007-02-19, 01:57 ]|
tematem może być wszystko. to kwestia opracowania tych tematów. zapytaj ucznia co lubi, jakiej muzyki słucha, sport, filmy, książki, aktorzy, piosenkarki, czy interesuje się polityką, ochroną środowiska, astronomią, komiksem, kim chce zostać w przyszłości itd. zawsze najlepiej wybierać tematy, na które uczeń ma coś do powiedzienia i które go interesują. wywiad na pierwszym spotkaniu to klucz do nienudnych lekcji
|Autor:||agatkahut [ 2009-09-23, 21:56 ]|
1. Can anyone learn a foreign language?
2. Learning a foreign language is not easy – it requires a lot of effort. True or false?
3. What are the best ways/ methods to learn a language?
4. How does our memory work? What is long-term memory/ short-term memory?
5. What do you think of traditional English food? How does it compare to Polish cuisine?
6. Fast-food restaurants – a good idea or a growing problem.
7. Is eating healthy food popular nowadays?
8. Which dangerous sports do you know? Have you ever tried any? Would you like to try? Why? Why not?
9. Do you approve of people who practice extreme sports? What do you think of such a way of spending free time?
10. Do you think that people nowadays should take some exercise? What is your favourite sport and why?
11. What would be your dream job? Why?
12. Which jobs, do you think, make people happy and which ones make people unhappy? Why?
13. Which is more important: job satisfaction or high salary?
14. What was your favourite holiday?
15. Which country would you most like to visit?
16. What advice could you give to travellers going to some exotic country?
17. Which advertising techniques do you know? Which ones work on you?
18. Which techniques are used by supermarkets to sell their products?
19. Are you a shopaholic? What do you usually shop for? Where?
20. Shopping as entertainment for today’s society – comment on the problem.
21. Are you a fashion victim?
22. Do you buy desiner clothes or do you consider it a waste of money?
23. What does being fasionable mean to you?
24. Parent-child relationships are constantly changing as society changes. True or false?
25. Is there a generation gap in every family?
26. British, Irish and American customs – which ones do you know/ like?
27. Describe a Polish tradition or celebration that you particularly like.
28. What are the differences in Polish and English education system?
29. Do you think that students should only study subjects that will help them get jobs in the future? Is anything else a waste of time?
30. Do you think children should stay in full time education until they are 18 years old?
31. Do you think that education opportunities should be the same for everybody and the rich should not be able to buy better education?
32. Should school uniforms be banned?
33. Should teachers be paid more to encourage talented young people to join the profession?
34. Which subjects would you like to remove from the school curriculum and why?
35. Are cars a useful invention or a necessary evil?
36. How can environmental problems caused by cars be solved?
37. Which means of transport is better: a car or a bicycle?
38. What are the differences of life in a village and life in a city? Are they the same for children and adults?
39. Is physical appearance important when meeting a person for the first time?
40. Describe two famous persons that you consider important.
41. Do fame and money help people lead happy lives?
42. Which do you consider more important: fame or money. Which thing makes a person more influencial?
43. Which traits of character do you consider most important?
44. Which forms of punishment are used in Poland for committing a crime?
45. Which punishments given to criminals are most effective/ less effective?
46. Is humiliation a good way to punish people?
47. Should shoplifters be put to prison?
48. What are your favourite ways of spending free time? Have you got any hobbies?
49. Have you ever considered moving abroad? Would you like to live in some other country? Which one would it be and why?
50. Who would support you no matter what happens and who do you know better – a family member or a friend?
|Autor:||silversplit [ 2009-11-02, 01:48 ]|
|Tytuł:||Re: tematy konwersacji|
sa ksiazki z tematyka do konwesracji dla nauczycieli, jesli pojdziesz do ksiegarni i poprosisz zeby ci pokazali jakies przykladowe podreczniki. albo spojrzyj w ksiazkach dla nauczycieli typu - teaching english conversation na pewno beda jakies tytuly podane ksiazek z jakich mozna korzystac.
mozesz powiedzmy zapodac uczniowi wczesniej zwiazane z konwersacja tematycznie vocabulary np z English Vocabulary Organiser czerwono czarna okladka lub z english vocabulary in use - advanced a potem na nastepnej lekcji pytania dotyczace sfery z zapodanego vocabulary.
nie pamietam tytulu i nie moge tego teraz znalezc na internecie - jest taka fajna ksiazka z tematami tabu kazde dwie strony dotycza czegos innego - o ile pamietam poziomintermediate chyba.
|Strona 1 z 1||Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 [czas letni (DST)]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group