Teraz jest 2019-04-21, 02:26

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 [czas letni (DST)]

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 2008-04-23, 13:24 

Piszę dla dziewczyny do szkoły, chcę aby było ok.

MY THE BEST SUMMER TIME!

Holiday is the most perfect time of the year. Not going to school for more than 2 months sounds really great. But there is still a few things that can make holiday even greater. One of the most important things about summer time is the weather. It should be hot, the sun should shine all the time, so that people could swam in the lake. The Rain or cold could destroy this beautiful time. Second thing is your company. The people you take on your trip should be the best from everybody. Then you would be have a good time despite wet days.

My last holiday I have spend in small village Mikorowo near to Lębork. It was the best time in all my life. My holiday house was flank behind two lakes. On the biggest and cleanest of them was found a huge pier, where I have taken the sun-bath every day. 50 metres from the place where I lived was a stud with horses. Every morning woke up me the sound of animals. Usually after breakfast I was getting a canoe with my boyfriend and we swam to the century of the lake, getting out and swimming together with feeling that there are 15 metres to the floor. I know - that was stupid, but very excited. Most of the time we have spend going on a horses and travelling across nearby, hilly forests or swimming on windsurfing. That was cool. Often, in the evening we sat down in gazebo, we ate delicacies from spit, talking and spend great time with remained tourists. Despite that we lived in country we were spend awesome time.

This holiday I will remember to the end of my life and I already feel pleasure when I think, that I am going behind two months there.

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: 2008-04-26, 23:55 

My Best Summer Time
A holiday is the best time of the year , but even though not going to school for nearly 2 months sounds really great, there are still a few things that can make a holiday even better. One of the most important things about summer time is the weather. First of all it should be hot and the sun should shine all the time, so that people can swim in the lake , rain or the cold can spoil such a lovely time. The second thing is the company you have. The people you take with you on your trip should be compatible with each other , then ,even on rainy days you can have a good time.
My last holiday was spent in the small village of Mikorowo near Lebork. It was the best time of my life. My holiday home was flanked by two lakes. On the biggest and cleanest of these there was a huge pier where I used to sun bathe every day. 50 metres from where I was staying was a stud farm with horses. Every morning I was woken by the sound of animals. Usually after breakfast my boyfriend and I would take a canoe to the centre of the lake, get out and swim together knowing full well that the water there was 15 metres deep. I know it was stupid but it was also very exciting. Most of the time we spent riding horses through nearby hillside forests or swimming or windsurfing. That was cool. Often in the evenings we would sit in a gazebo where we would eat delicacies cooked on a spit, talk and have a great time with the other tourists. Despite the fact we were in the country we had an awesome time.
I will remember this holiday to the end of my days and it already makes me very happy to think that in 2 months time I am going back there. :wink:

I have taken the liberty to make the above suggestions to improve your work. I hope you agree with them and find them useful :D

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 [czas letni (DST)]