|Language school is looking for English native speakers
|Strona 1 z 1|
|Autor:||flos4con [ 2009-07-11, 17:28 ]|
|Tytuł:||Language school is looking for English native speakers|
Flos4Con Language School is looking for English native speakers in Poland.
Good salary, great opportunities, interesting job and unique experiences.
Speaking and conversations only.
Flos4Con Language School is looking for English native speakers to teach students aged 17-28 who are going to study abroad, mostly in colleges in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Our students are offered two types of courses: classic courses, including grammar, structures, language usage, reading, writing and listening; conversational courses - speaking only. At present, we are looking for teachers for conversational courses only. Our company has its branches in Cracow, Warsaw, Gdansk and Wroclaw. Our schools are in Ukraine, Belarus, Russia and Mongolia. (There are possibilities to travel and work in other countries.) Currently, we are moving to our main seat in Warsaw.
2. We offer:
- Good salary. Starting from 150 zl./hour up to 300 zl./hour for the best ones.
- Great opportunities. Really good conditions, a variety of contract types, friendly schedules, social packets, perfect educational infrastructure, possibility of working abroad, integration and motivation holiday trips and events, discounts, self-development etc.
- Interesting job and unique experiences. Due to the specific character of our school and its students, you are offered a genuine chance to meet fascinating people, both your colleague- teachers and students. (Conversations are usually more interesting than regular courses.)
3. We require:
- Good interpersonal and social skills (interaction, communication, dealing with difficult situations, self-control etc.),
- Friendly personality (inducing others to participate in discussions, helping them etc.),
- Serious commitment (punctuality, earnest approach toward work etc.).
4. Additional information
We respect your time and we ask for the same. That is why we expect honesty from candidates. Although we don’t have any specific rules of recruitment, we usually proceed as following:
- We make an appointment with selected candidates,
- During a meeting with one of our employee you will be asked a couple of general questions. Our employee will answer your questions as well.
- Our employee will ask you to perform a conversation lesson, that is, to talk with him/her for about 45 minutes. Topics may vary, but they will focus on everyday life (education, travels, hobbies, music, sport, movies, future plans, learning English etc.). The aim of this stage is to check your abilities to carry out conversational courses.
- We will let you know of results. (Note that it may take a while).
- We neither require diplomas, certificates nor teaching (academic) experience. Our conversational courses are completely different than regular. What really matters in this case is the candidate’s personality. We believe that the best way to know someone is to meet him/her personally and talk.
All meetings take place in Warsaw, between 8 am - 5 pm (8-17).
5. How to apply?
If your are interested in this offer, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
In your letter, tell us a little about yourself and when you are available to meet.
We hope that the advertisement is pretty clear. However, we gladly answer any further questions. Do not hesitate to contact us. We like win-win situations!
|Strona 1 z 1||Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 [czas letni (DST)]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group